Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1 7oz Jar Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 1 16 oz Jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 14 oz cans Quartered Artichoke Hearts Not marinated
- 1 1/2 cups Julienned Sun Dried Tomatoes In a pouch not packed in oil
- 2 6 oz packages Tomato & Basil Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 14 oz packages Pasta
- 1 12 oz bottle Vivienne Romano Cheese Salad Dressing
Chop the red onion into fairly large pieces, about 1/2" X 1/2" place in a small bowl and cover with any kind of inexpensive vinegar (White or Cider) and 1 tbsp salt. Let this sit for about 30 minutes while you prepare everything else. This will take the sharpness out of the onion.
Get the water heating up on the stove with 3 Tbsp salt. When it comes to a boil add your pasta and cook for 10 minutes.In the mean time drain the olives and add to a large bowl. Drain and slice the red peppers into 1/2" pieces. Drain the Artichokes and 1/4 the 1/4's. Drain and rinse the onions to remove any excess vinegar. Chop the parsley and add to the bowl with the onion, red peppers, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese. Once the pasta is drained and cooled add to the bowl with the Vivien Salad Dressing and toss to combine.Cover and refrigerate for several hours to let the flavors blend.